February Best Sellers & Highlights

Our favourite products this month include our best selling brass lion door knocker which has been flying out!. View our collection of door knockers here.

Our Chiswick wall lamps are available in slate grey or clay and priced very reasonably at £30.

Antique door knobs (repro) are our speciality and the beautiful Regency door knobs are a favourite at the moment.

French Enamel House numbers remain a firm favourite. We have been having them made by a gentleman in France for 7 years and our prices have stayed the same for all that time!

A super selection of Bold & Noble screen prints is on display at our two Falmouth shops. But you can view and buy them all online!

1 comments:

Harry said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to

say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

ShareThis

 
Follow on Bloglovin